What is facebook pixel?
In simple word facebook pixel is the code/script which placed on your website or landing page to tracking and optimizing your facebook campaigns and do efficient facebook marketing with better return on investment.
How that can be used?
Very few of us know there are multiple ways which you can use while you are setting your facebook campaigns.
- Purchase: Someone completes a purchase on your website.
- Lead: Someone signs up for a trial or otherwise identifies themselves as a lead on your site.
- Complete registration: Someone completes a registration form on your site, such as a subscription form.
- Add payment info: Someone enters their payment information in the purchase process on your website.
- Add to cart: Someone adds a product to their shopping cart on your site.
- Add to wishlist: Someone adds a product to a wishlist on your site.
- Initiate checkout: Someone starts the checkout process to buy something from your site.
- Search: Someone uses the search function to look for something on your site.
- View content: Someone lands on a specific page on your website.
- Contact: Someone contacts your business.
- Customize product: Someone selects a specific version of product, such as choosing a certain color.
- Donate: Someone makes a donation to your cause.
- Find location: Someone searches for your business’s physical location.
- Schedule: Someone books an appointment at your business.
- Start trial: Someone signs up for a free trial of your product.
- Submit application: Someone applies for your product, service, or program, such as a credit card.
- Subscribe: Someone subscribes to a paid product or service.
How to setup Faccebook pixel?
You can setup Facebook Pixels from Facebook Event Manager and then click on Create pixels [Top left Corner] with your prferred selection.
This is one of the plugin which can help you to setup your products from your open cart to facebook shop or store using facebook pixel. Click Here.
For more setup and help you can always ask us at [email protected] and our experience developer will be helping you in no time.